Ten Years Ago I Was:
1. Transitioning from Hopewell elementary to BJHS
2. Stocking up on burgundy, hunter green, and navy polos for dress code
3. Suffering from "green" hair from the pool every summer
4. Trying out for the basketball team at Bradley Jr.
5. Cruisin' the strip with my bro and his friends
"Five Things on My To-Do list Today:
1. Read my bible and do devotions
2. Attend civil court for extra credit in Business Law
3. Trying not to be depressed about the election results
4. Study for upcoming tests
5.
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Poptarts
2. French fries
3. Oatmeal creme pies
4. Cereal
5. Soft serve icecream
Five Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1. Give money to my parents
2. Give money to my brother and his family
3. Put money in savings
4. Fund research for Alzheimer's
5. Buy something nice
Five Places I Have Lived:
1. Freewill Road-Cleveland, TN
2. Peerless Road apartment-Cleveland, TN
3. My grandparents house while our house was being built-Cleveland, TN
4. Bellefounte Road-Cleveland, TN
5. Shallowford Trace Apts-Chattanooga, TN
Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Ace Hardware-cashier
2. Brides to Be-customer assistant (?)
3. Crawford's Pharmacy-cashier, pharmacy tech
4. LifeCare-treasury accountant
5.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Five Things
Posted by Malorie at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yours made me laugh as well. We looked hot in those polos. I cherish those memories though!
Post a Comment