Happy belated Thanksgiving to all! I am sad that the long weekend is winding down but am very thankful for the break. This year Brandon and I went to his family's for Thanksgiving dinner and then went to eat at my aunt Lisa's that evening her supper. Both meals were very delicious. My mom made an Orange creamsicle cake that was really good and luckily we are still eating on it. :) On Friday, Mom, Lauren, Carter, and I started to Chattanooga to head in to the madness of Black Friday. It wasn't too bad but the crowds really wore me out. I would not have went if I knew I wouldn't have Saturday to rest up before the start of the week. That is exactly what I did too! I did not get up until 11:30 AM this morning and then (as bad as this sounds) took a nap around 1! I must have been exhausted! This evening, Brandon and I went to Red Lobster for dinner, to Kohl's to make a return, and then to Panera for a chocolate chip bagel and a hot chocolate. It was very nice to go on a date just me and him. Well, that is all that is going on right now. Until next time!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am glad you had a nice long weekend break!! Not to long til graduation (yeha)!! Lots of exciting things coming up and I am proud of you~Mom
Post a Comment