I only have two more weeks of classes in my college career! Yay!! Everything is quickly approaching and I am getting really excited. I am waiting on my graduation invitations to come in the mail. I am also trying to frantically get all my assignments done before everything winds down. I am really excited to graduate but I will also be a little sad to say goodbye to the school schedule...even though this semester's schedule hasn't been the best, I have had some good schedules in the past that allowed me to take lots of afternoon naps! When I start work full time I know those days are long gone. I also have been bored at work lately since I am catching on to things now, I get my work done faster which leaves me with not a lot to do in the afternoons. When I start full time I will have more responsibilites so I guess that will make the days go by faster. I am really depressed that it has gotten so cold. I am finding that I need warmer work clothes because I am freezing my booty off. Well, this is a little update on things going on right now in my life. I am also getting excited about Thanksgiving dinners coming up. We haven't finalized any plans yet but I know a good dinner will be involved! :)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment