This week is a special week because there are several birthdays of my loved ones. Tomorrow (the 14th) is Brandon's 25th birthday, Friday is Brandon's dad, Dewayne's, Saturday is my Mom's, and this past Saturday which actually kicked the celebrating off was my cousin Katie's. This weekend, my family is going to Gatlinburg, yes, the prime getaway spot not too far from home, for the weekend for some much needed R&R. I bought a spankin' new sweat suit at Target on Sunday for the occasion! Call me crazy, but I may not leave the cabin until we head back. I am really excited about going though and know we will all have a great time.
Something exciting happened today! I received a video message on my phone about an hour ago and it was my sweet lil' Carter CRAWLING! That's right he can finally do it! I am so proud of him. He is such a joy and I know he is going to be really happy knowing he is mobile now.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Birthdays
Posted by Malorie at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment