I seen Rachel and Edward Hicks' yearbook photos and had to do myself! These are hilarious. Go to yearbookyourself.com to do your own.
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Malorie! Thanks for you comment. Wasn't that the sweetest pic of Carter. I know you are a proud aunt. Good to hear from you. By the way, love the yearbook pics... too funny!
Hey Malorie! To answer your question about using cutestblogontheblock.com, all you need to do is copy the code from their website and paste it into a html/java script gadget on your blogspot (where you customize the layout). Also, you pick the template/form from blogspot not cutestblog. Once I picked my background from cutestblog, I just changed the font color on edit layout section on the actual blog. Make sense?
I am very blessed. God has been so good to me. I have a wonderful family and an amazing boyfriend of over six years! We have so much fun together and life is so much better when we are together. I graduated college in Dec 08' and started working full time in January. I have a precious little miniature dachshund named "Puddles" who is an angel. Life is good.
4 comments:
Hey Malorie! Thanks for you comment. Wasn't that the sweetest pic of Carter. I know you are a proud aunt. Good to hear from you. By the way, love the yearbook pics... too funny!
Hey Mal!
I'm so jealous of your cool pics....who does your do?
Hey Malorie! To answer your question about using cutestblogontheblock.com, all you need to do is copy the code from their website and paste it into a html/java script gadget on your blogspot (where you customize the layout). Also, you pick the template/form from blogspot not cutestblog. Once I picked my background from cutestblog, I just changed the font color on edit layout section on the actual blog. Make sense?
Post a Comment