Sunday, September 28, 2008

Walker Family Reunion

This weekend was pretty laid back. On Friday, Brandon and I went to the Walker Valley football game and then came home and ate Halloween cupcakes that I had made the night before. On Saturday, my Mom, Puddles, and I walked in the Alzheimer's Memory Walk at Bradley High School and even managed to get our picture in the Sunday newspaper! My dad's mom's (my mamaw Nancy) side of the family had a family reunion also on Saturday in the country by the creek at one of the relative's house. It was really nice to see everyone and the weather was perfect. Carter entertained us the whole time and really enjoyed snacking on some good ole' mashed taters! Here are a couple pics of us there.

This pic is of the whole family except my dad because he was out of town for work stuff.


This is a picture of all the Walker brothers and sisters (9 total). My mamaw is in pink.

0 comments: