Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hump Day

I am excited that today is hump day and the weekend is half way here. It has been a pretty busy week so far and I am ready for a relaxing weekend. Last weekend, Brandon suffered from an eye problem that kept him in bed literally from Friday night until Sunday. I really felt sorry for him but luckily he is better now.

Chad and Lauren have tickets to the UT football game Saturday so Carter will be hanging out with us that day. I am happy about that because it has been almost a whole week since I seen him last. He turned 8 months old on September 14th and I cannot believe he is getting so big.

So far juggling school and my new job has not been to stressful. I only have 12 hours in school and that is the least amount I have ever taken so it kind of feels like a break. Work is going well. I really like it and think I am getting the hang of it I hope.

Well, until next time. Happy Hump Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought it was gay when people called wednesday hump day. But because you are my friend, I think I can make an exception.... or not. you are still gay :)