Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The last week or so

This past week I have been kind of busy with school starting back and I also am training my new job at Lifecare. I will start next Monday as a treasury accountant for mainly construction. I am excited but also nervous. I still feel like I should be in school and am not old enough to have a real job. I am also very sad to leave my friends who are more like family at Crawford's. This Friday will be my last day so I am sure it will be an emotional one. This is also the second week of school and I am starting to get some homework so that is no fun. I cannot believe it is almost September! I am kind of happy though because it means our winter vacation is getting closer! My parents, Chad, Lauren, Carter, Brandon, and I are going to Orlando, FL the week after Christmas for a week of relaxation and a trip to SeaWorld. I am really excited because we have never been anywhere in the winter. This is what I have been up to this past week and I thought I would post since it has been awhile. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of your hard work. It means so much to me to see you excited about life and where you are headed. I know you will be very successful and do wonderful things! Congratulations again! Love you!

Claire said...

Way to go Malorie! What a great accomplishment!

Love you girl!