Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone is having a weekend filled with love. Mine started out Friday at noon when I took half a day off and Brandon and I along with my parents headed to Atlanta to eat at the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday/Valentine's. We caught in traffic on the way there because of the snow scare but when we finally got there...the food was blissful. Brandon and I always share the Louisiana Chicken Pasta which is the bomb!!!!! And for dessert, I tried Red Velvet Cake cheesecake which was new to the menu. It was sooooooo delicious. A perfect combination of cake and cheesecake. I was so full when we left though...that is the only bad part about eating there...I always leave miserably full. Tonight Brandon and I went to see Dear John. It was pretty good. Some cheesy parts but overall pretty good. I am not sure a lot of the boyfriends/husbands will like it though (Brandon wasn't too thrilled). He toughed it out though. ;)

Happy Valentine's to all! xoxo

0 comments: