Monday, March 8, 2010

It's been a while

It has been a while since my last post and I thought I would list what has been going on around here.

1. On February 26th, we celebrated Lauren's birthday and went to Foodworks for dinner. Mom made a delicious Heath Bar cake that was yum yum yum!

2. Chad got the 'go ahead' on his baby "Southern Turf Products", an outdoor power equipment store in Chattanooga which in turn gave my baby a job. ;)

3. The week before the official opening of STP, friends and family worked really hard at the store trying to get everything ready. My duties included dusting, sweeping, mopping, and filing.

4. Puddles has been staying out in the house while we are gone during the day...she has only had a few accidents and done really well. I am hoping that this change will help her gain her weight back from her rigorous workout routine she obviously was doing in her pet taxi all day long.

5. I have been working out at Cleveland High with Mom, Jo, and my aunt Karen for a few months now. No weight loss at this point because I continue to eat junky foods. oh well.

6. My friend Julie's birthday was March 5th. I left her a message but haven't actually talked to her. I hope she had a great day. :)

I think that is about it!

1 comments:

Chad N Julie said...

Sorry I have not responded to your voicemail. I haven't really responded to anyones from that day actually... I am glad to hear about the family business though. I miss you dearly.