Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This week so far


This week I feel like I really have a baby because I have been letting Puddles stay at my mom's while Brandon and I are at work. At our house, she has to stay in her pet taxi while we are gone because she has had a few incidents that have banned her there. At mom's house though, she is completely fine...she just sleeps. I don't know what the difference is but I am pretty sure she is just SPOILED ROTTEN. I made her that way so I can't really complain about it. I mean look at that little face. lol

I tried to make "Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken Pasta" yesterday for dinner and it was overall good but very hot!! The recipe called for 4 teaspoons of cajun seasoning and lets just say that was way too much. I will probably use 1 or 2 next time. It was so hot we just had to make a trip to Sonic (since DQ is closed *sniff* *sniff*) to get a $1.00 jr candy sundae. They were pretty good but we were not sure they were really worth a dollar they were so small.

0 comments: