Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, Monday

Today there was snow in the TN valley! It was so beautiful. I wish it would do it some more!

Nothing real exciting has been going on lately. Saturday morning I went with my friend Julie to David's Bridal so she could try on a dress and order for her brother's wedding. After we got back to Cleveland, my mom and I headed back to Chattanooga to do a little shopping which was a lot of fun even though we didn't buy much. My dad is out of town until next Saturday on a work trip. Brandon has been sick the last couple of days along with Chad. Carter has four molars coming in and is allergic to dairy for the time being. He is also starting to walk! He has taken lots of little strolls from Mommy to Daddy so I know it will be no time and he will be running. Mom got out of school early today and is having some friends over to watch The Bachelor tonight. Mom and Lauren are the lucky ones in the family who get out of school (work) for weather. I will try and get some recent pics on here soon. I know just words are boring.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Saturday was a good day spent shopping and sleeping in~you forgot about that