Thursday, January 22, 2009

Almost Friday :)

I am very happy that tomorrow is Friday! Now that I work full time I feel like I live for the weekends. Tomorrow will complete my third week of a full time employee. I am getting used to it now but I thought I was going to kill over the first week. Those 16 extra hours seemed to really make a difference. Not a lot has been going on around here lately except that Carter celebrated his first birthday on January 14th. I cannot believe he is already one! He has taken some steps so I am sure little man will be walking soon. I can't believe another bundle of joy is on the way.

1 comments:

AshleyC said...

Hey Malorie! Yeah we just had him Dec 14th. He is so sweet! I saw Carter, Lauren and Chad last night at Target, Carter is adorable! Hope that you are doing well, I will have to follow your blog now!