Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 23 years old today around 2 pm on a cold, snowy day. (at least that's what I hear from my Mom) Today has been a good day though. I had to work but my friends there decorated my cubicle and had left me a birthday mug with fun size candy bars all in it. After work, I came home and the family came over for some pizza and heath bar cake that my Mom did an excellent job on, yum yum :) We just sat around and laughed at Carter and tried to get him to walk to us the rest of the night.

As for Valentine's day this Saturday, Brandon and I haven't made any definite plans but we usually do a combination for my birthday and Valentine's since they are so close together. Well, it is getting close to 10 and I am very sleepy. This birthday has worn me out! Good night!

0 comments: