Thursday, April 3, 2008

Need Sleep!

I have been so busy this week with school I am counting down the hours today for when I can come back to my apartment and take a lonnnnng afternoon nap! Anyone who knows me knows I am not a "night owl" and need my required sleep...

Yesterday was the first day I was on duty babysitting Carter, my nephew, for the first time. We had a great day! He was so good for me and I was very thankful since I have been so tired this week. I will always look forward to my Wednesdays because of him :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that you have had such a hectic week. It will all slow down soon. The semester is almost over! Hope you do well on that paper and test. If not, then I'll tell the teacher "what's up" for ya :)

Rachel said...

Thanks for reading. There is a link at the top of my blog where you can get different backgrounds. I know you are a great aunt try not too spoil him too much!