I am extremely excited about the NCAA Women's Championship game!!!
This weekend was relatively low key...I worked Friday and then my parents, Brandon, and I went to Chili's and made a trip to the new Cleveland Target and to Petco. Saturday I worked all day and then made a delicious stir fry dinner for Brandon. I was so proud!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
GO LADY VOLS!
Posted by Malorie at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm so proud of your big meat cookin'! Maybe you can cook for me when we come home. GO LADY VOLS! woohoo!
time for a post...I started texting again. You could at least throw a few shout outs in a new post!
Mal, I'm so glad you are watching Carter for Chad and me!! You don't know how much it puts my mind at ease knowing he is with family!! Thanks again! We love ya so much!
Lauren & Chad
Post a Comment