Hello again! Today is my babysitting day with Carter. We have had a good morning so far. It usually consists of him napping until about 11 and then we do a diaper change and a bottle. After that we get cleaned up for the day and play until he gets sleepy again. He is such a good baby! Today he went to the dr and got 4 shots! Bless his sweet little heart. He took them like a champ though!
As far as school goes, I am almost done with the spring semester! yay! Although summer school starts May 6, I am looking forward to not having a full load. I also move home 1 week from this Saturday. I am going to be very sad to leave my roomies but I will be happy to be back in Cleveland.



3 comments:
I'm glad your school is winding down too! Before you know it, you will be off to accomplish greater things. Or, you will be at Crawford's. I miss you so much. I can't wait to some home again.
Yeah, I found some cool silver and red nike flat shoes that would be great for the summer! I needed your opinion, Chad's is usually dripping with sarcasm. I can't trust it!
Post a Comment