It has been a very long time since I have posted anything and I do apologize to my readers (Mom). A lot has been going on the past few months. On April 28th, I became the proud owner of 102 Mulberry Lane. Since I signed the papers, we have cleaned and painted almost every weekend and some days through the week. The painting is coming along but we still have quite a bit left to do. I am painting every room in the house so it will take some time. Mom and Dad have been so helpful and Chad even came over and painted on one of his days off. Brandon worked really hard on the flower beds in the front and managed to clean them out and get them ready for new mulch and shrubs. I was feeling really overwhelmed with everything but I am starting to learn that it will just take time and to be patient. Work is still going well. I was happy to have Memorial Day off. It was much needed. Hopefully I can get some pictures up of the house soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congrats!! It is overwhelming when you first buy a house...LOTS to learn :)
Congratulations but i see i am not the only one that reads your blog!
I can't wait to come see your new house! I am very excited to see such great things happen for you.
Malorie, Congrats!! I want to see some pictures of the new, humble abode :) Love ya girl!
Post a Comment