I know it has been a long while since I have made a post. I thought I would catch my followers up on my exciting life. (hehe) This past weekend started off gloomy on Friday when everyone in my house were tucked away in their nice warm bed and I was having to get up and get ready for another work day. The morning went by pretty and lunch time rolled around and a message appeared in my inbox that said "leadership had decided to let our associates off for the rest of the day", yee haw!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, I even stood up and did a little happy dance, shut my computer off, and hit the door. It was so nice to come home and relax. My Mom, Dad, and I watched Slumdog Millionaire when I got home. It was a pretty good movie but sorta sad. It did have a good ending though. Saturday, my Mom, Gran and I headed to Chattanooga to fight the crowd to look around for some possible Easter duds for church. I did not have any luck except for a pretty pair of earrings my Mom bought for me. Sunday, I woke up late and had to rush around the house so Brandon and I wouldn't be late to church. We planned to arrive 15 minutes early because we knew it would be so crowded. We successfully got there early and got a seat on the front row of the balcony. Pastor Lockerman did a really good job explaining the four facts of the Resurrection...I am not sure if that was the exact title but something like that. After church, Mom, Dad, and I ate a delicious lunch of ham biscuits and yummy baked beans!!! Brandon had to work on Sunday :( so I ended up making him a plate to eat for supper. Chad, Lauren, and Carter came over Sunday night for a while. Carter was being very funny while his Nana chased him around the living room. The weekend was really nice and went by too fast!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am very sad you weren't visited by the Easter Bunny! Is there an age limit for him? Your a sweetie!
Post a Comment