Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How sad!

Well, the finale was a real doozy last night. I had googled some spoilers before it came on so I kind of had an idea about what may happen. The web was right and he did dump Melissa on the After the Final Rose show. We stayed up until 11 to see poor Melissa get broken up with on national tv. I can't believe it all went down that way. Jason better have some body guards because I know there are alot of women mad at him! I suffered at work today because of my late night....I know I am a grandma, I can't help it. It took all my strength to roll out of bed this morning and it took me forever to get woke up once I got to work.

1 comments:

John and Court said...

My sister and I watched it together all season and we were SOO mad. Like you, I had done some searching on the internet and just earlier this week, looked up their Ellen interview...very interesting!! I'm a grandma too now...so it was nap time for me the following day :)