I know, I know...The Bachelor is corny and cliche but I have enjoyed this season of it very much. I started watching about half way through the season when my Mom invited over some of her peeps from work. From that night on, we have gotten together to watch every episode except for The Women Tell All. Tonight we are having lasagna, salad, french bread, and brownie pie since it is a special night. I have heard rumors of what will happen but I hope I am surprised because the girl I wanted to win, Jillian, has already been let go. I guess we will see! :)
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have been addicted too! Melissa was my favorite from the first episode and I am SOOOOO mad at what he did last night! What a loser!
are you my friend? the bachelor? malorie..... kidding. chad and I think the show "From G's to Gents" on MTV is hilarious!
Now that is hilarious. I cannot believe some of the stuff MTV comes up with. Your bday is in 2 days!
Post a Comment