Sunday, March 23, 2008

Savannah, GA

I came to Savannah this weekend with my mom, aunt, and two cousins Allie and Katie. It has been a great weekend to be able to get away and go somewhere different. Savannah is a neat town with lots of history! Believe me, I have been on the historic trolley so many times...I can tell you all about it! We tried to go to The Lady and Sons restaurant yesterday but it was already booked all day so we are supposed to go there tonight and try out Paula Deen's famous cooking. We also tried to go to the beach on Tybee Island today, but was a very cold 60 degrees and very high winds so we did not stay....

Overall, it has been a good weekend. Lots of R&R and exploring! I am glad I got to come! Until next time.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Paula Dean!

Claire said...

Hey Malorie,
Glad to see your blog. We love and miss you. Hope your semester is going well.