Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is it the weekend yet?




If you can't already tell, I am looking forward to the weekend! School is wearing me out but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Anticipated graduation date: December 2008 :)

I also cannot wait to get back in to Cleveland more to be with Brandon and my family more. I miss them...especially my little nephew Carter. I try not to wish the year away though because I know one day I will look back and wish for these college days when I had the chance to take afternoon naps and work two or three days a week.

Well, I have to go study for a test...Ta-Ta for now!
PS: Chad and Carter in their formal wear! SO cute!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Fat Albert Voice) Hey hey hey, said Carter. He looks like a little man, but sooooo cute. I can't wait to meet him.