Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Almost New Year

As 2010 approaches very quickly, I am in amazement at how fast time flies. This year has definitely been a year of blessings. I bought a house in April, Brandon and I got engaged on July 4th, my second nephew Cannon was born on July 27th, and Brandon and I got married on October 24th! God has been so good to me and my family.

On New Year's Day, me and Brandon are thinking about heading up to Pigeon Forge for the weekend. We are trying to decide because we know it will be so busy but maybe everyone will be heading out of there on New Year's Day. I hope everyone has a great and safe New Year's! Happy 2010!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you many more blessings in 2010! Thanks for your comment about my Cooper. He's such a mess.

Chad N Julie said...

I believe New Year's is the most fun spent alone with the one you love. Chad and I usually reflect on everything that has happened and look forward to what is in store.... being young and married hopefully won't get old for a while! You two should have lots of fun up there!