I am so happy that the weekend is finally here. It has been a real busy week this week. Tuesday night I invited Mom, Dad, Chad, Lauren, and the boys over to eat dinner and look at our new Christmas tree, Wednesday we had a family picture made and ate dinner at a new Mexican restaraunt in Cleveland called "Tres Amigas" which was really good. Last night Mom, Lisa, and I went to Chattanooga to the YMCA Christmas Market and tonight we are going to eat dinner with Brandon's parents for his mom's birthday (which was Wednesday). So tomorrow I am very excited about a relaxing Saturday. I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week! I am excited though because I love to eat all the yummy food and we are off work Thursday and Friday. :) Well, that is all that is going on around our new little household. Hope everyone has a great weekend! xoxo
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment