Sunday, July 5, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel...

As most of you know, Brandon and I have been dating for a long time. We started dating while I was a sophomore in high school and have been a pair ever since. Well, last night he asked me to marry him with this gorgeous ring!! We were fixing to head down to Chattanooga for the fireworks at Coolidge and out of no where he asked me! His goal the whole time was to surprise me so he definitely succeeded with that. Here are a few pics from our night. :)





Now I guess I officially need to start thinking about wedding plans and getting into wedding dress shape but all I find myself doing is staring at my new ring!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow!!!! I would be staring at that ring too. Congratulations! Ron and I are so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the "Bling Club!" It is so beautiful. I can't wait to see it!

John and Court said...

CONGRATS!!! We have been waiting for this for a while now :) You are going to be a beautiful bride and a terrific wife!!

Anonymous said...

So, you are going anywhere else besides the chapel these days? Any planning pics you can post on here?

Meet the Montgomerys said...

YEAH!!!!!! I can't even say how happy I am for you... I know you've waited for a while Malorie, but the ring totally makes up for it--it's gorgeous! Good luck with wedding plans..love ya