Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend was not real eventful but still fun. Friday, Brandon and I ate dinner after work and hung out at his house. Saturday I had to work and then I joined my family at my dad's work picnic at the YMCA pool. I didn't wear my bathing suit but I was regretting it after we got there. The pool is so nice at the Y and I would definitely like to be a member there. Sunday after church my Mamaw Nancy (my dad's mom) cooked lunch for our family and it was good but the power went out during church and Papaw had to bring the generator around to the front porch so Mamaw could warm our food that she had cooked that morning. I felt like a real redneck but at least the food was warm. Carter entertained everyone as usual...he is now sitting up and is really getting the hang of it. He also enjoys jumping in his jump-a-roo which is so hilarious. He will jump non-stop in it until he is out of breath. Tomorrow is back to the grindstone with school. I have a paper to write before class so that will probably take up the day. Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor mamaw... at least he had a generator. I guess you had bad storms. hope I can see carter in is bouncy thing sometime.

Anonymous said...

step it up fellow blogger. no posts, no comments. kidding, I'm slacking too.