Tonight Brandon and I spent some much needed quality time together. I met him when he got off work and we played a little golf together. Even though he is a real pro compared to me, he is so patient with me and a really good teacher. I hope I can get better where we can actually play a real round together.
Today was my last day to keep Carter since Lauren's last day of school is tomorrow. This morning we cuddled and took a nap together on the couch which was so sweet. Usually I lay him in his bed, but today I thought we could make an exception since it was our last day before summer break. I will miss our days together.
This weekend will be busy for me because I am in my friend Sarah's wedding on Saturday. It is already a special day because it is my parent's anniversary. Hopefully later in the weekend the family will be able to catch up on some R&R since it is Memorial Day weekend.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Summer fun
Posted by Malorie at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
My comment page is not a place for sarcasm... kidding! Hope you aren't too busy this weekend. We may come in!
Post a Comment